Contribute to Blackdown
If you are a regular visitor on Blackdown and you love our articles, then this is a priceless opportunity for you to get involved in our creative process. If you are a good writer having an in-depth understanding and knowledge of the type of articles we publish, we are encouraging you to be a contributor to our blog so that together we can take Blackdown to greater heights. There are great opportunities for bloggers who write for us, we can help by promoting their blogs through their write-ups, articles, or blog posts.
Benefits of Participating
If your blog is new and you are an excellent writer, then one of the downsides is a lack of readers, and most especially having regular readers that would stay glued to your blog. To increase your blog rating, backlinks are needed to increase your website rank through search engines. Our website can boast of having numerous readers, therefore, publishing an article on Blackdown with your website’s URL attached would propel most of these readers to visit your blog. It is a two-way thing, more readers would visit your website and we would have more new standard articles.
Steps Involved in Becoming One of Our Writers
We don’t have a strict rule or procedure that you must follow. We don’t use a specific format for our articles, but we would recommend that you use the format of the already published articles obtainable on Blackdown. This will make us do less work in editing and rearranging your words. The length of the articles should be at least 600 words. We also have an author’s bio section where you can include more information about yourself, but this is not mandatory, you can also go as a guest author. Do not send articles that are full of error and duplicated. After you are done writing the completed article, send it through to this mail: email@example.com.
Guide Post Rules – How To Get Your Articles Approved?
Our editors don’t just allow all sorts of articles on our website. We have standards that we follow and reputations to protect since people use our content to judge us. Don’t be afraid or discouraged, listed below are some tips, which, if you follow and apply, then getting your works approved for publication might be easier than you thought.
- Contact our editors before starting: This is the first step that must be undertaken before starting. Contact our editors through this e-mail address, firstname.lastname@example.org. Give them a brief detail of what you want to work on. You can send them your credentials if you are contacting them for the first time. You must get feedback before you start.
- Unique content: We don’t allow any form of plagiarism! There are numerous tools and mechanisms that can be used to detect plagiarism and we know most of them. Please if you intend to post one of your already published works, kindly inform us before posting it.
- Your work should be appealing: One of the reasons why a lot of people visit Blackdown is because our contents are creative and unique, plus they appeal to a lot of the readers. People are always excited to visit our website because of their passion for Linux. We are not strict on the style format but you can be creative in your work by bringing in a sort of ‘human’ voice into the article, along with a bit of humor. We will surely appreciate it.
- If you want to advertise with us, publish a sponsored post, or a guest post on our blog then please state this in the title of your email. Otherwise, if you just want to be a contributor and write for us then that is not necessary.
Topics That We Cover
You can write about anything in the following Niches! Topics may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Web Hosting
- Website Builders
- Web Design
- Email Marketing
- Business (Startups, Biz Tech, Entrepreneurship)
- Social Media
- Big Data
- IoT (Internet of Things)
- Green Tech
- Data Storage
- Tech Tutorials & Guides
- Tech News
- Tech Reviews
- Renewable Energy
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Gadgets & Hardware
We are so excited that you’ve read up to this point, it implies that you have an interest. Please reach us through this email email@example.com immediately or fill the form below for further discussions.
NOTE: In order to filter out bots, we would kindly ask you to include the phrase “Never let a computer know you’re in a hurry.” in your email.